Chillicothe Municipal Utilities

Refuse Service - Frequently Asked Questions

Weather Forecast
Your Community Owned Utility
cmu014002.jpg
The CMU orange bags generate 40% of the revenue needed to cover expenses of providing refuse service to residential customers of Chillicothe. The other 60% comes from the monthly fee on your utility bill.
Why are we charged $8.25 per month on our CMU bill for refuse service?
Residential Truck Trash & Paper Compartments
Compartment for other recyclables
Trash & Recyclables at the curb
CMU Refuse Truck
cmu018001.jpg